[X] CloseYou are about to erase all the values you have customized, search history, page format, etc.
Click here to RESET all values Click here to GO BACK without resetting any value
About BioMedLibWhat is BioMedLib Search engine?
BioMedLib™ Search Engine takes your query and finds the best responses among millions of biomedical articles in the National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE® database.
What is the advantage of using BioMedLib Search Engine?
BioMedLib Search Engine finds relevant articles that other engines will miss (see an example). If you want to make sure you are not missing any articles that are relevant to your research, then you should check BioMedLib.
Furthermore, BioMedLib saves you time. BioMedLib sorts the articles so that the most relevant ones show at the top of the list. So you don't have to spend a significant amount of time screening long lists of articles.
Additionally, with BioMedLib you don't need to learn any specific query syntax language in order to get good results. You can type just the words that represent your question, and BioMedLib will do the rest.
On the other hand, if you know or love to use query languages like the PubMed conventions, BioMedLib supports all such operators and more; like Boolean operators 'AND' 'OR' 'NOT', exact phrase matching via double quotes, nested parentheses, truncation by *, field search tags like [ti] [ab] [mh] [au]; etc. BioMedLib also provides stepwise MeSH-query-builder, as well as advanced search.
You can read more about the advantages (the differentiating features) of using BioMedLib over other search engines. Also you can read about the central feature of BioMedLib.
How much does BioMedLib cost?
We provide access to BioMedLib free of charge. However, it does cost a significant amount of money to run and maintain BioMedLib software and hardware. You can help to sustain BioMedLib by doing one or more of the following:
1. Subscribe to the BioMedLib premium service. It has a low monthly fee. The premium service is faster, and it is ad free.
2. Ask your health or medical library and your employer to subscribe to BioMedLib so that you and others affiliated with your institution can use the BioMedLib premium service free of charge.
3. Communicate with your colleagues and friends about the positive search experience you are having with BioMedLib.
How to contact BioMedLib?
You can contact us by email, write to us via regular mail, or talk on phone. Also you can leave your comments on our blogs.
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
a. BioMedLib blog
b. Mir's blog
3. Physical address: 2150 Wise St., P.O. Box 4786, Charlottesville, VA 22905-9998.
4. Phone: please send us your phone number, date and time suitable to call, and we will call you.
products | help | privacy and use | advertising programs | subscribe | NLM-notes | contact us | wipimd | bml review | blog
© 2019 BioMedLib
© 2019 BioMedLib